Hi guys !!
How are you ?
Today I'm going to make a review about The Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Bright Fit
I'm in shade Honey Beige W24 and I have a combination Skin.
I have been using this BB Cream about 2 Mounthes maybe .
I'm using it in my everyday Makeup .
I'm going to show you the pictures then I'm going to write my opinion about it !!
My opinion :
1-Scent : it's really really light and I love it !!
2-Color : I really love the color but maybe next time I'm going to buy the lighter color.
3-Finishing : It looks so natural and not that dewy and it's really great , it's kinda medium coverage .
4-Overall : I love love love it , as I said before I use it everyday .
I will give it 4.5/5
There is one little thing that I kinda didn't like that I have to put a moisturizer before the BB Cream just Because it's winter and my skin is getting a little dryer and I'm not that type of girls who puts a Moisturizer .
This is my first review and I'm so happy that I finished it .
I will make another review on other products as soon as possible .
Please give me your opinion about this review !!
And which other BB cream do you recommend me to use ?
No comments:
Post a Comment